16 Aug 2011

With Every Detail (WED)

It's fresh, unique and detailed, that's how I would describe the paper-based products sold at WED. I have never been in the market for such offering but at the same time can't recall seeing anything similar either. They have everything from paper cakes to party packs to pennants to cupcake boxes. The already stylish-looking papers are further embellished to make them look the part—with only ribbons and more papers! It's amazing how the end products look... complete. I guess it's the intellectual property that sets it apart from the others.
The brain behind WED is my other half and she kind of ventured into this creative realm with her sisters. Operating from an Ikea wooden desk at home, she and her nephew (whom I would attribute as the creative director) would ideate and churn out beautiful samples you can see here. Occassionally I would chip in by driving her around to buy ribbons, papers and stuff. In other cases, I would throw in my input about product cost and profitability, whether or not the retail price is going to be attractive. As if I'm in authority!
Do check it out. You'd probably have more imaginative adjectives to describe their products. And do me a big favour will you, please tell the whole world about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment