26 May 2011

Starting point


I joined Blogger in January 2009 with a half-serious intention to blog on our experience in designing and constructing the Plantation House, a dream home that is unfortunately still in the making. However, the blogging did not commence immediately then because I did not really put my mind to it. (I did say I wasn't that serious, didn't I?) The building as the first sentence offers, has not been erected although the idea to build it went as far back as 2007. So you ask, why hasn't the idea materialised? Well, there are matters that we have to deal with of course, some are expected, but most utterly surprising and this blog aims to share them, just in case you are up the same road. But to write solely about the journey in building the PH can become monotonous, if not downright boring so I thought peppering the blog with my meandering mind or what the occupants of the PH are up to can sort of recoup your interest. Like all bloggers, both aspiring and seasoned, I'm not expecting that anybody will actually drop by the site, but hopefully some of the stuff here will be useful to some of you out there. So there you have it, my starting point...

No comments:

Post a Comment