14 Oct 2012

Cheap trim

My boys and I go to Riana Barber for our haircut. It costs only RM10 a pop for adults and RM7 for children below 12. If you want more than just a haircut, there is a price menu that details the services and even if you opt for the entire suite, it is still going to be substantially cheaper that A Cut Above. 

Before... (Apple iPhone 4s)
And after. (Apple iPhone 4s)

Call me tightfisted or old-fashioned but why do you need to spend RM80 for a straightforward haircut? After all, you are still going to be needing that gel or mousse or hair spray or pomade to style your tresses.   

The outlet is clean. Note the hose coming down from the ceiling: that's vacuum to suck the hair bits from your scalp! Have you seen anything like it anywhere tell me? (Apple iPhone 4s)
Show me a study to say that frequent visits to a Vidal Sassoon-trained hair stylist will make your locks shiny and easy to manage. Pantene and recently, Tea Tree can do that for you. In reality, your brand new hair will only last as long as you stay awake. The moment you hit the sack, it's back to its usual tousled self the morning after.

No Schwarzkopf here (Apple iPhone 4s)
If you are in the neck of Kota Damansara, it is behind the Sunway Giza Community Mall, just a stone throw from Padang Kota Nasi Kandar. The whole commercial area is called Dataran Sunway I think. I'm sorry I don't have its address on me for your Garmin satnav. 

Look out for the sign... (Apple iPhone 4s)

No comments:

Post a Comment